We are currently striving to strengthen our team and look for young talents who want to take part in the journey of Nestsera to develop the best technology solutions for customers.
Here’s what you will do
- Orientate product development of Nestsera’s new project, be responsible for UI/UX of Web/Mobile/App products
- In charge of the entire process of designing, building and perfecting the user interface in collaboration with the programming team
- Research, learn to analyze user behavior, user experience and make plans for the most effective user interface and user experience
- Discuss with the team to come up with and develop ideas: storyboards, sitemaps, wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes
- Evaluate and give advices on web interface, mobile applications, user experience on different environments and audiences
- Work with Marketing to design other communication products such as digital banners, posters, brochures.
We believe that to fit this role, you need
- Have experience from 1 year in UI/UX on Mobile/Web/App
- Passionate about learning, creating and designing user-oriented products
- Understand thoroughly about principles and elements of design and specially about UI/UX, know how to actively research and update new UI/UX trends
- Proficient in Sketch or Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, or others in need
- Creative, aesthetic, careful and meticulous
- Accurate, effective and independent working style
- Ability to work in a team, to be progressive in the job and desire to develop yourself
- High level of flexibility, the ability to work under pressure
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Insurance policies as prescribed
- Have the opportunity to become a leader in development teams
- Performance review from 2-3 times per year
- Young, dynamic, innovation encouragement environment and actively keep up with technology knowledge better
- Provide opportunities in comprehensive development: knowledge, skills and English through courses, traning, workshop
- Flexible working time, from Monday – Friday (Just need to guarantee about 40 hours/week)
- Monthly festival, birthday, welcome, etc.
- Join teambuilding and other internal cohesion activities
How to apply?
To apply and join with us, don’t hesitate to send your latest CV to [email protected]
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us by using the information below:
- Phone 02362 639 639 – 0911 793 246 (Mr. Long)
- Email [email protected]
- FB facebook.com/nestsera